In these times of financial volatility, effective financial communications can be the difference between success and failure.
The market is unforgiving of companies that stumble in their communications or don’t understand the rules of the market. This is why SenateSHJ’s strategic financial communications offer is so compelling.
With senior expertise in corporate affairs, corporate regulation and business journalism, SenateSHJ has the skills and experience to quickly understand a company and help resolve its issues.
For large enterprises with specialist investor relations and corporate affairs teams, we provide overflow and temporary needs assistance. We can undertake commissioned research, transaction-related communication and stakeholder perception feedback.
For small- to medium-sized companies, we provide investor relations and a broad suite of communications services, including:
- development and implementation of communications strategies for major transactions, including initial public offerings (IPOs), capital raisings, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and divestments
- commissioned research on investor relations, corporate affairs, and investor and board issues
- transaction-related communications
- media relations
- ongoing financial communications including releases, roadshows, websites, newsletters, annual reports, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and extraordinary general meetings (EGMs)
- development and management of corporate documents.
|Nerida Thorburn||Neil Green|
|+ 61 2 8257 0200||+ 64 4 471 5374|