Healthcare leaders – from pharmaceutical and device companies, to patient groups and professional associations – operate in a complex and dynamic landscape. It is a sector that has the potential to connect with people at both a personal and community level, and this brings with it opportunity and responsibility in equal measures.
The political environment, regulatory and funding reform, changing media landscape, and community and stakeholder expectations all play a role in the healthcare sector. Our award-winning healthcare team believes that good communication strategy combined with smart thinking, thoughtful stakeholder engagement, clear and compelling messaging, and a little bit of creativity can play a major role in addressing all manner of issues and opportunities.
Our healthcare team's experience includes:
- public education campaigns
- launching new products
- public affairs advocacy, including funding and reimbursement support
- stakeholder engagement and collaboration
- issues management, from recalls to court cases
- clinical trial recruitment
- media strategy and placements
- major internal change projects
- cross-functional messaging workshops
- facilitating strategic planning workshops
- media and presentation skills training.
The breadth of our healthcare skills set is matched by the depth of our knowledge in key healthcare areas including cardiology, oncology, rheumatology, immunology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, respiratory, central nervous system, mental health and women's health.
The passion and focus of our team in delivering results are reflected in the awards that we have won for our healthcare campaigns and initiatives.
|Jodie Wrigley||Robert Mannion|
|+ 61 2 8257 0200||+ 64 9 353 6626|